A: Dear Holiday harried,
Never fear! Even as time grows short, you still have time to take a breath and think about what to give the children on your list this holiday season–whether you're giving media or non-media gifts. No matter what you choose, remember to keep the CHILD first:
- Creativity: Think creatively about who the child is & customize your gift.
- Homework: Do your homework to make sure the gift matches the child.
- Imagination: Stimulate their imagination with gifts they can use creatively.
- Learning: Encourage learning with gifts that peak their curiosity.
- Donate: Teach about giving by helping a child make a donation.
Take a look at our media shopping gift guide if you're considering giving media gifts. If you're looking for non-media gifts, check out our non-media gift ideas. And remember, some of the most meaningful gifts are free.
Enjoy your media and use them wisely,