This summer, make it a family goal to keep your bodies and brains active! To help get started, check out these ideas:
- Make it routine. Go on a walk as a family after dinner
- Go on active outings. Visit the beach and throw around a football, take a swim at the local pool, or climb the monkey bars at a playground!
- Join or create a sports team. Get exercise, make friends, and develop your brain all at the same time!
- Make exploring a game. Design a scavenger hunt, download an app such as Pokémon GO or Geocache!
- Be active indoors. Even it is raining outside, you can still get your blood flowing by playing an exergame such as Wii tennis or Dance Dance Revolution!