Save the dates! To help you keep track of relevant conferences and events, here is a list of upcoming conferences from around the world that may be of interest:
- The Impact of Media and New Technologies on Languages, December 7-9, 2009, Minya, Egypt.
- Is Food Marketing to Children Getting Any Healthier? December 14, 2009, Washington, D.C.
- Society for Cinema and Media Studies, 2010 Conference– Panel: Children's Television Channels in a Global Context. March 17-21, 2010, Los Angeles, CA.
- Media Literacy and Its Impact on Substance Abuse, March 25-26, 2010, Harrisburg, PA.
- e-Youth: Balancing Between Opportunities and Risks? May 27-28 , 2010, Belgium.
- Child and Teen Consumption 2010- Interdisciplinarity, Theory and Practice, June 21-23 2010, Sweden.
- Preventing & Responding to Cyberbullying: What Educators Can & Can't Do" December 1, 2009 – 1:00-2:00 p.m.