Here is a list of upcoming conferences that may be of interest:
Games for Health Conference 2009, Boston, MA, June 10-12.
- The Games for Health Project presents its fifth annual conference exploring how game technologies, tradecraft, and talent can contribute to breakthroughs in health & healthcare.
Games + Learning +Society Conference 5.0, Madison, WI, June 10-12.
- This conference will feature substantive discussion and collaboration among academics, designers, and educators interested in how video games, commercial and otherwise, can enhance learning, culture, and education.
2009 NAMLE National Conference, Detroit, MI, August 1-4.
- This year's conference will host more than sixty events, including keynotes, workshops, screenings, special interest caucuses and roundtable discussions. Among the special events is the launch of the new Journal of Media Literacy Education, the Modern Media Makers (M3) production camp for high school students, and a celebration of Motown’s 50th anniversary.
American Sociological Association Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA, August 8-11.
- This conference invites you to consider the significance of these changing and contradictory understandings of community.
International Association for Adolescent Health (IAAH) 9th World Congress, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 28-30.
- This conference will focus on exploring issues such as private lives, public issues, and global perspectives on adolescent sexual health.