‘Tis the season for celebrating family, friends, neighbors and the time we are able to spend together! From making festive foods to singing seasonal songs, this time of year is filled with holiday traditions, including giving gifts.
As you think about the children in your life, we hope you will use this guide to help you choose gifts and experiences that will benefit them and bring you both joy. Happy holidays!
How do you choose?
Three Simple Steps for Achieving Gift-Giving Greatness!
Infants and Toddlers
- Window paint toddlers can use with their fingers
- Activity mat encouraging babies to explore
- Soft jumbo blocks toddlers can stack
- A toy xylophone, guitar, or drum
- Low riding tricycle
- Picture or beginner books
School Age and Tweens
- Detailed coloring book and colored pencils
- Subscription to a news source or hobby magazine
- Coupon for a special outing with you
- World-building video game
- Small trampoline, pogo stick, or jump rope
- The first book in a new series
Teens and Young Adults
- Pastel set and art portfolio
- Tickets to a game, concert, or play
- A shop class or music lesson
- Scooter, Skateboard, or bike
- App store gift card