It’s that special time of year again: the season of giving! To keep the holidays merry and bright, we’ve created this gift-giving guide to help you choose presents for the toddlers, children, teens, and young adults in your life.
When selecting a gift, consider the child’s personality and interests. Are they energetic and adventurous or calm and reserved? Treat them to something that they will specifically enjoy!
Choose a gift that the child will be able and want to engage with. Think about the child’s age and where they are in their development. Pick something that they can use and will inspire thought, action or both!
Consider a gift that encourage the child to explore their known interests or embrace new ones. This can be something that sparks creativity, broadens or sharpens current skills or takes them out of their comfort zone!
- Building blocks
- Board books
- Bubbles with different wands
- Stuffed animal
- Kid’s magazine subscription
- Craft kits
- Tracing pad
- Sports gear
- Outdoor gear like socks, scarves, or headlamp
- A journal
- Fitness tracker
- Tickets to a show or game
- Outdoor inflatable lounger
- Personalized gift to remind them of home
- Household gift like popcorn or coffee maker
- Gift card to their favorite restaurant or coffee shop
- Headphones or earbuds